win win win
Oh my fuck
i love u satan
IM GONNA PEE
this is a good point and definately true
So basically he’s the Batdevil!
ALL HAIL THE FUCKING DARK LORD SATAN BITCHES
Last week, an official memo surfaced revealing the nitpicky rules and conditions for the presidential debates, as negotiated and pre-agreed upon by both candidates. But just in time for tonight’s third and final debate, a few more rules have emerged.
- Neither candidate may “live tweet” the debate.
- Neither candidate may speak negatively about the other’s clothes, weight, or “mama.”
- The candidates shall not reveal any information regarding the plot of “Looper.”
- The moderator shall not interject or interrupt a candidate’s response with clips from any humorous internet soundboard (i.e. Howard Stern, Borat).
- Candidates may not toss candy into the crowd to woo voters.
- Candidates may not partake in a debate drinking game, unless rules are fully agreed upon beforehand.
Well the popular kids say otherwise.
I can see SOO many people still walking into this *Cough Cough*